When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
4 Spooky Halloween Cocktails for Grown-ups
Halloween is upon us! So today I’m making some sophisticated and delicious drinks for grown-ups (kids can’t have all the fun). No smoke and mirrors here – just good cocktails. Here are four you can make at home for your upcoming costume party, or to sip on as a distraction from the ghost and ghouls outside (actually I’d suggest consulting some ghost-busting professionals if that really is the case). Of course enjoy responsibly, and enjoy the spooky season! Cheers, everyone!
THE HAUNTED HOUSE RECIPE 0:30
- 1 oz. (30 ml) Appleton Estate Signature Jamaican Rum
- 1 oz. (30 ml) Rittenhouse 100 proof Rye
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Kronan Swedish Punsch
- 1/4 oz. (7.5 ml) ginger syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Expressed orange oil and cherry for garnish
- 👉 This recipe’s found in Robert Simonson’s The Old Fashioned: https://amzn.to/2VmB60v
THE PSYCO KILLER RECIPE 1:38
- 2 oz. (60 ml) Red Breast 12 year Irish Whiskey
- 3/4 oz. (22.5 ml) cocoa nib infused Campari*
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Marie Brizard White Crème de Cacao
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Giffard Banane du Brésil
- 2 dashes Absinthe
- – Created by Jillian Vose in 2014 (I misspoke and said “Rose” in the video – sorry, Jillian)
*COCOA NIB INFUSED CAMPARI 1:51
- Combine 1 Tbs cocoa nibs with 1 cup (~240 ml) Campari.
- Seal and shake.
- Allow to infuse for 1-2 hours (I like a longer infusion).
- Strain off cocoa nibs.
THE EL DIABLO RECIPE 3:03
- 1.5 oz. (45 ml) Siete Leguas Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Jules Theuriet Crème de Cassis de Dijon
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- 3 oz. (90 ml) ginger beer
- Inverted lime rind filled with the crème de cassis for “interactive” garnish
THE BLACK DRAGON No 13 RECIPE 4:51
- 1 oz. (30 ml) Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Amaro Averna
- 1 oz. (30 ml) cold brew concentrate**
- 1/4 oz. (7.5 ml) rich Demerara syrup (2:1 sugar:water)
- ~4 oz. (~120 ml) New Holland Brewing Dragon’s Milk (or your favorite dark beer)
**COLD BREW CONCENTRATE
- Combine 1 part by weight coarsely ground coffee with 8 parts by weight cold water.
- Stir to combine.
- Seal and store in fridge for 12-14 hours.
- Strain off coffee grounds.
- 👉 Check out my coffee blend! ☕️ https://www.thatbarcoffee.com/
My workhorse double jigger: https://amzn.to/3lmmKrK
My go-to large shaking tin: https://amzn.to/33vnMLJ
My go-to small cheater tin: https://amzn.to/3qecbe5
Hawthorne strainer: https://amzn.to/2VBUSWh
My favorite mixing glass: https://amzn.to/3qoVgai
Bar spoon: https://amzn.to/3wkkDhg
Julep strainer: https://amzn.to/3mymEyA
Hand juicer: https://amzn.to/3ioOwFeRubber
My syrup carafe: https://amzn.to/3iezKkZ
Rubber bar mat (6″x12″): https://amzn.to/3h2IJER
Lowball glass: https://libbeyglass.pxf.io/9WEyoE (Use code ANDERS10 to get 10% off!)
The Nick & Nora Glass: https://amzn.to/3nZCuWC
The collins glass: https://amzn.to/3BVcy2U
Hello Friends, In preparation for the holidays I thought I would bring you at least one recipe that could join you at your Christmas feast! Eggnog Crème Brûlée, DELICIOUS! Many of you may think thaat this is a Crème Brûlée is difficult to make, although it is not at all, come learn some cool tricks with me to make the perfect Crème Brûlée!
Today, we’ll show you how to make grilled chicken wings over direct heat on your gas or charcoal grill. We hope you enjoy the video, and we hope you’ll be inspired to try it out for yourself!
Tis the season for sweets! This bread pudding is absolutely delicious and it’s guaranteed to please a crowd this holiday season. Give it a try and enjoy!
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.
BY OMNICORE Nov 26, 2021
BY SOLO STOVE Nov 26, 2021
BY CROWD COW Nov 26, 2021