When you purchase products or services through our links we and our partners earn a small commission. Thank you.
5 x festive cocktails for the winter holidays!
Content by: Steve the Bartender 🇺🇸🍻
RECOMMENDED BAR PRODUCTS (Affiliates)
More: Mixing Glass · Pint Glasses · Shaker Tin · Japanese Jigger · Barspoons · Hawthorne Strainer · Julep Strainer · Fine Mesh Strainer · Nick & Nora Glasses · Highball/Collins Glasses · Rocks Glasses · Hurricane Glasses · Surfside Sips · Old Fashioned Glass Heavy Base · Nick and Nora Cocktail Coupes · Y Peelers · Large Hand Juicer · GE Pebble Ice Machine · Barfly Mixing Glass (17oz) · Barfly Measuring Cup Jigger · Antique Style Weighted Tin Set
- 45 ml / 1.5 oz cognac
- 30 ml / 1 oz coffee liqueur, Mr. Black
- 30 ml / 1 oz pecan milk
- 30 ml / 1 oz espresso, optional
- 75 ml / 2.5 oz Cynar
- 1 whole egg
MAPLE OLD FASHIONED
- 60 ml / 2 oz bourbon whiskey OR aged rum
- 10 ml / ⅓ oz maple syrup
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
TOM & JERRY
- 30 ml / 1 oz dark rum
- 30 ml / 1 oz cognac
- 2 tbsp Tom & Jerry batter
- Hot whole milk
Tom & Jerry Batter
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup of sugar
- 15 ml / 0.5 oz dark Jamaican rum
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a second bowl and stir to combined.
3. Fold both the egg white mixture and egg yolk mixture together, gently.
4. Store in the fridge. Use within 48 hours.
HOT BUTTERED RUM
- 52.5 ml / 1.75 oz aged rum
- 2 tbsp batter
Hot Buttered Rum Batter
- 250g butter
- 250g brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
1. Add ingredients to a mixing bowl
2. Stir until combined
3. Store in the fridge
If you found this video helpful and know of someone that would benefit from this video, please share it. 🍻🇺🇸📣
Leave A Comment
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.
BY OMNICORE Nov 26, 2021
BY SOLO STOVE Nov 26, 2021
BY CROWD COW Nov 26, 2021
BY CALIFORNIA WINE CLUB Nov 26, 2021