Read Full Recipe: https://www.mashed.com/878628/classic…
- 1/2 ounce absinthe
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- lemon twist garnish (optional)
- Pour the absinthe into a chilled cocktail glass. Rinse the glass by twisting it, ensuring that the absinthe covers all of the inner sides, then discard the absinthe.
- Add ice to a separate glass, then add 1 sugar cube, 2 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters, and the rye whiskey. Stir.
- Pour the cocktail into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon twist, and serve.