When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
Dirty Bird Chicken Bites | HowToBBQRight
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
– Killer Hogs Hot Sauce http://bit.ly/KHHotSauce
– Killer Hogs Hot Rub http://bit.ly/TheHotRub
– Killer Hogs Hot Dill Pickles https://bit.ly/3B6dLWH
– Royal Oak Tumbleweeds https://bit.ly/H2QFireStarters
– Green Thermapen http://bit.ly/H2QThermapen
Dirty Bird Bites Ingredients:
– 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite size chunks)
– 1 jar Killer Hogs Hot Dill Pickles
– 1lb thin sliced bacon
– 1 bottle Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
– 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Hot Rub
1. Place bite sized chunks of chicken breast in a bowl and add hot sauce to coat. Make sure all pieces are coated. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
2. Remove chicken bites from marinade and place on half strip of bacon. Add 1 Hot Dill pickle slice and secure bacon around the bite with a toothpick.
3. Season the chicken bites with Killer Hots Hot Rub
4. Prepare charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling – hot and cool side.
5. Place the bacon wrapped bites on the cool side of the grill away from direct heat. Let them cook for 35-45 minutes moving as necessary to prevent burning. Internal temperature should reach 165 internal.
6. Serve these spicy bacon wrapped chicken bites with the “Dirty Dip” Dipping Sauce.
“Dirty Dip” Dipping Sauce
– 1/4 cup Soy sauce
– 1/4 cup Honey
– 3 heaping Tablespoons Brown sugar
– 2 Tablespoons Sriracha sauce
– 1 Tablespoon Pineapple juice
Place the above ingredients in a pyrex mixing bowl and stir to combine. Heat in the microwave at 100% power for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir and allow too cool before serving. Mixture will thicken as it stands.
Connect With Malcom Reed:
How To BBQ Right – http://howtobbqright.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HowToBBQRight/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/howtobbqright
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/howtobbqright/
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@howtobbqright/
Malcom’s Podcast – http://howtobbqright.com/howtobbqrigh…
For Malcom’s BBQ Supplies visit – https://h2qshop.com/
Leave A Comment
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.