4TH OF JULY JELLO SHOTS
2 oz. (60ml) Blue Raspberry Vodka
2 oz. (60ml) Coconut Rum
2 oz. (60ml) Strawberry Vodka
24 oz. (720ml) Hot Water
4 oz. (120ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 oz. Berry Blue Jell-O
3 oz. Strawberry Jell-O
2 Packet Knox Unflavored Gelatin
1 Star Mold
1 Flat Pan Cherries
1. Add berry blue jello to 1 cup of boiling water and stir well. Allow to cool before adding blue raspberry vodka and stirring once more. Pour liquid into flat pan and place in fridge to set.
2. Add 2 packets of unflavored gelatin to a cup of hot water and stir until combined. Pour in condensed milk and mix well. Allow to cool. Once cool pour in coconut rum, stir and gently layer onto of blue jello. Place in fridge to set.
3. Cut the base off of maraschino cherries and place throughout the pan.
4. To a cup of boiling water add strawberry jello mix and stir until combined. Allow to cool. Add strawberry vodka and gently layer on top of white jello layer.
5. Place the star cookie mold around each cherry and press firmly through jello. Remove from mold and serve.
1 Part Blue Curacao
1 Part White Creme De Cacao
1 Part Grenadine
1. Add grenadine to base of shot glass, stopping 1/3rd of the way up.
2. Using a bar spoon gently layer white creme de cacao on top of grenadine.
3. Finally layer blue curaçao on top.
RED, WHITE & BLUE SANGRIA
4 oz. (120ml) White Wine
1 oz. (60ml) Vodka
1 oz. (60ml) Peach Schnapps Raspberries Blueberries Yellow Canary Melon Ice Star Cookie Cutter
1. Using a star shaped cookie cutter create stars in slices of melon.
2. Drop star shaped melon, raspberries and blueberries into base of wine glass and top with vodka and peach schnapps.
3. Top with wine and garnish with a melon star.
Red Layer – 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Raspberry Vodka 3 oz. (90ml) Red Hawaiian Punch 1/2 oz. (15ml) Grenadine
White Layer – 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Coconut Rum 3 oz. (90ml) Sobe Pina Colada
Blue Layer – 1 oz. (30ml) Blue Raspberry Vodka 1/2 oz. (15ml) Blue Curacao 3 oz. (90ml) Blue Gatorade
1. Add ice, raspberry vodka, fruit punch gatorade and grenadine to blender and combine until smooth. Pour into base of hurricane glass.
2. Next add ice, coconut rum and pina colada drink to blender and combine until smooth. Layer over red using a bar spoon.
3. Finally add ice, blue raspberry vodka, blue curaçao and blue gatorade to blender and combine. Gently layer on top of white.
4. Garnish with a strawberry.