When you purchase products or services through our links we and our partners earn a small commission. Thank you.
Having anal sex? Here’s what you need to know to be safe.
👇 ONE condoms (fda approved for anal sex) 🍆🍩
Tips For Having Anal Sex
- Start with foreplay and communication to relax and ensure consent.
- Use lube to reduce friction and increase comfort.
- Begin with small toys or fingers to gradually acclimate to the sensation.
- Use a condom to reduce the risk of STI transmission.
- Go slowly and listen to your body’s cues for when to stop or slow down.
- Make sure to clean the area thoroughly before and after the act.
- Practice good hygiene and cleanliness throughout the entire process.
- Communicate with your partner throughout the act and be sure to check in about comfort levels.
It’s important to note that anal sex can be painful if not done correctly, so it’s important to be prepared, take it slow, and use lots of lube. Also, it is important to know that it is not safe to switch from anal to vaginal sex without changing the condom or washing the genitals first, because it can lead to infections.
If you found this video helpful and know of someone that would benefit from this video, please share it. 🍻🇺🇸📣
Leave A Comment
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.
BY OMNICORE Nov 26, 2021
BY SOLO STOVE Nov 26, 2021
BY CROWD COW Nov 26, 2021
BY CALIFORNIA WINE CLUB Nov 26, 2021