When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
How To Make a Barbados Sunrise Layered Cocktail | Booze On The Rocks
Today on Booze On The Rocks I show you how to make a Barbados Sunrise layered cocktail. This easy tropical layered cocktail has only four ingredients and is perfect for the hot weather. The Barbados Sunrise is perfect with friends and family while you relax in the sun.
Barbados Sunrise Cocktail Recipe
- 1.5 oz/45 ml White Rum
- 3 oz/90 ml Orange Juice
- .5 oz/15 ml Grenadine
- .5 oz/15 ml blue Curacao
1. In a separate glass mix the White Ru and Blue Curacao,
2. In a highball glass add the Grenadine and then slowly add ice on top.
3. Slowly pour in the orange juice.
4. Layer the Blue mixed Rum and blue Curacao on top.
5. Garnish with an orange slice.
Recommended Bar Tools
Leave A Comment