When you purchase products or services through our links we and our partners earn a small commission. Thank you.
How To Make The Blue Glacier Cocktail
Content by: Booze On The Rocks 🇺🇸🍻
🔹Facebook 🔹Instagram 🔹Pinterest 🔹Twitter
🔸If you are interested in helping support our channel, please check out our Patreon
BAR TOOLS (Affiliates)
Fine Mesh Strainer
Nick & Nora Glasses
Blue Glacier Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz/60 ml White Rum
- 1 oz/30 ml Blue Curacao
- 2 oz/60 ml White Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz/15 ml Lime Juice
1. Rim a glass with white sugar.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin.
3. Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
4. Fine strain into the sugar rimmed glass.
If you found this video helpful and know of someone that would benefit from this video, please share it. 🍻🇺🇸📣
Leave A Comment
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.