When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
How to make The Penicillin cocktail – Masterclass | Behind the Bar
Just in time for World Cocktail Day, Cara ponders where the word cocktail came from and shows you how to make Sam Ross’ modern classic – The Penicillin.
Penicillin Cocktail Recipe
- 50ml Blended Whisky (Johnnie Walker Black Label)
- 20ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 20ml Honey & Ginger Syrup
- 10-15ml Smoky Whisky (Ardbeg Ten)
- Candied Ginger to garnish
- Combine the blended whisky, lemon juice & honey ginger syrup into your large tin.
- Fill small tin with ice and add to large tin.
- Shake until frosty.
- Strain into chilled glass over a large piece of ice, using a hawthorne & fine strainers.
- Pour smoky whisky slowly over the back of a spoon so it floats gently on the top of the drink.
- Garnish with candied ginger on a skewer.
Leave A Comment
🏈 Fantasy Football Advice 🏈
The latest updates, news, and analysis on…
➡️ Wide Receivers
➡️ Running Back
➡️ Tight Ends
➡️ Defensive Players
🇺🇸 Elections & Politics 🇺🇸
The truth on matters that affect our democracy…
➡️ 70 Lies That Have Slandered and Defamed U.S. Elections and Damaged The Reputation of Its Institutions
💵 UBI & Economy 💵
Uncommon common sense on policies and issues that affect America’s economic outlook…
➡️ UBI-VAT Policy: What is it?
➡️ UBI-VAT Policy: How would UBI affect inflation?
➡️ UBI-VAT Policy: What would UBI-VAT mean for you?
🚨 Healthcare & Economy 🚨
Sick societies have unproductive economies. Let’s not have an unproductive economy…
➡️ Medicare-For-All Would Save Tax Payers Trillions, Study Shows
➡️ Impact of Infectious Diseases on the Economy — Sarah Shewayish, MD