When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
PENICILLIN COCKTAIL RECIPE – Whisky, Ginger, Citrus and Honey!
The Penicillin is a modern classic cocktail created by Australian-born bartender, Sam Ross. Sam has made many well-known cocktails whilst spending his time behind the bar at infamous NY cocktail bars such as Milk & Honey, Pegu Club and Attaboy.
The Penicillin combines smoky flavours with sweet honey and spicy ginger.
GLENCAIRN WHISKEY GLASS:
– 60mL Blended Scotch Whisky (2 oz)
– 22.5mL Fresh Lemon Juice (¾ oz)
– 22.5mL Honey-Ginger Syrup (¾ oz)
– 7.5mL Islay Whisky (¼ oz)
1. Combine the blend whisky, lemon juice and syrup in a cocktail shaker
2. Shake with ice
3. Strain over fresh ice into an old fashioned glass
4. Float the Islay Whisky
5. Garnish with skewered, candied ginger
Music by Julian Avila – Thoughts: https://soundcloud.com/julian_avila/s…
Leave A Comment