When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
Rum Punch | Easy Rum Recipes | Booze On The Rocks
Today on Booze On The Rocks I show you how to make the perfect Rum Punch. With light and dark rum this simple punch recipe can be made for one or scaled for more. Its one of those easy rum recipes that is perfect for relaxing in hot weather with friends. In fact you should be sitting on the deck with this righht now.
Rum Punch Cocktail Recipe
- 1.25 oz/37.5 Light Rum
- 1.25 oz/37.5 Dark Rum
- 2 oz/60 ml Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz/30 ml Orange Juice
- .25 oz/7.5 ml Lime Juice
- .25 oz/7.5 ml Grenadine
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker tin.
2. Shake with Ice for 10-15 seconds.
3. Strain into a glass filled with fresh ice.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry.
Recommended Bar Tools
Leave A Comment