When you purchase products or services through our links we earn a small commission. Thank you.
Single Serve Eggnog
Page Sponsored by: Partisan For The People 👀👯♀️
Specs for Leandro’s One Off Egg Nog:
- .75oz Smith and Cross Rum
- .75oz Old Grandad Bonde Bourbon
- 1oz Heavy Cream
- .5oz Simple Syrup
- dash Cinnamon
- dash Nutmeg
- One whole Egg
Leandro’s Egg Nog (Batch Recipe):
- 6 eggs separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 quart Whole Milk
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- 4 Ounces Four Roses Bourbon (or Grandad Bonded if preferred stronger)
- 4oz Smith & Cross Jamaican Rum
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon for Grating
- In a punch bowl beat yolks until they turn almost white adding .5 cups sugar as you beat.
- Stir in the milk, cream, bourbon, rum and grate half the nutmeg plus a little cinnamon if desired. Let Chill at least 3 hours
- Just before serving, beat the egg whites in a large mixing bowl with the remaining .5 cups of sugar util peaks form. Fold the whipped whites into the mixture.
- Nestle the punch bowl into a larger bowl filled with crushed ice to keep it cold. Garnish with Nutmeg and Cinnamon to taste.
and just for fun here’s George Washington’s Egg Nog recipe:
- 1 Pint Brandy
- .5 Pint Rye Whiskey
- .5 Pint Jamaican Rum (i like Smith& Cross obviously)
- .25 Pints Sherry Wine
- 12 eggs separated
- 12 Tablespoons (.75 cups) Sugar
- 1 Quart Milk
- 1 Quart Heavy Cream
- Separate yolks and whites of the eggs.
- Add sugar to beaten yolks and mix well.
- Add combined liquors to the yolk and sugar mixture, drop by drop at first, slowly beating it all the while.
- Add cream and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold these into cream liquor and yolk mixture.
- Let this sit in the refrigerator for several days.
- Taste frequently.
If you found this video helpful and know of someone that would benefit from this video, please share it. 🍻🇺🇸📣
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.
BY OMNICORE Nov 26, 2021
BY SOLO STOVE Nov 26, 2021
BY CROWD COW Nov 26, 2021
BY CALIFORNIA WINE CLUB Nov 26, 2021