When you purchase products or services through our links we and our partners earn a small commission. Thank you.
The Tom & Jerry – the most cozy, fluffy holiday drink ever!
Sponsored by: Partisan For The People 🇺🇸🍻👯♀️
Content by: Anders Erickson 🍸
Check out my bottle collection at 👉 Curiada!
New customers use code ERICKSON for $5 off!
Use code ANDERS for free shipping on orders over $200!
In this article
THE TOM & JERRY DRINK RECIPE
- ~2 oz. (60 ml) Tom & Jerry batter*
- 3/4 oz. (22.5 ml) El Dorado 12 year Demerara Rum
- 3/4 oz. (22.5 ml) Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac
- ~3 oz. (90 ml) hot water or hot milk
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
*TOM & JERRY BATTER RECIPE (serves 2-3)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Small pinch of salt
- Small dash Angostura Bitters
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Appleton Estate V/X Jamaican Rum
- In a small bowl, combine spices and rum. Stir and set aside.
- Separate eggs into two bowls.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, bitters, and spice mixture to the yolks. Stir to combine.
- Add salt to egg whites and whip to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold together egg whites with yolk mixture.
If you found this video helpful and know of someone that would benefit from this video, please share it. 🍻🇺🇸📣
Leave A Comment
Heavily researched. Thoroughly vetted.