PAGE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
SOUTH FORK PREMIUM VODKA
U.S. Election Disinformation Timeline
About the Author: The author of this article is a lifelong observer of human behavior. After attending one of the Country’s most prestigious universities, majoring in fields of psychology and biological sciences, the author attended medical school and graduated (M.D.) cum laude in 2013.
For proper context, consider a few articles:
– Who are people listening to? Who people trust shapes the way they think and the actions they take.
Consider the following definitions:
– delusional: Characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.
– witch-hunt: In current language, “witch-hunt” metaphorically means an investigation that is usually conducted with much publicity, supposedly to uncover subversive activity, disloyalty, and so on, but with the real purpose of intimidating political opponents. It can also involve elements of moral panic or mass hysteria.
– defamation: The action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
– character assassination: a deliberate and sustained effort to damage the reputation or credibility of an individual. The term could also be selectively applied to social groups and institutions. [You may enjoy this book]
Consider the following legal principles:
– ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorance of the law is not an excuse: The legal principle of ignorantia juris non excusat (ignorance of the law excuses not) or ignorantia legis neminem excusat (ignorance of law excuses no one) is derived from Roman law. Essentially, it means that if someone breaks the law, he or she is still liable even if they had no knowledge of the law being broken. Thomas Jefferson said, “Ignorance of the law is no excuse in any country. If it were, the laws would lose their effect, because it can always be pretended.”
U.S. Election Disinformation Timeline
Start a Conversation
Recipes & Reviews
Donald Trump had two goals when he went to Arizona for a “Protect Our Elections” rally on Saturday: Pushing the big election lie that led to the January 6 insurrection and using his bully pulpit to play kingmaker and enforcer in upcoming GOP primaries.
Facebook posts use faulty claims to baselessly suggest that President Joe Biden isn’t really the president. For example, some point out that he hasn’t delivered a State of the Union address. But new presidents typically don’t in their first year.
David Montgomery Fantasy Football Outlook (2021) (7/7) Advice: I was the one pounding the drum for David Montgomery last season when he was being drafted as the 25th RB off the board. With that being said, in no way did I anticipate a top-5 finish! Despite a truly terrible offense, Montgomery produced for fantasy managers and helped deliver some titles with his dominant stretch to end the year. Unfortunately, we shouldn’t be expecting that same level of dominance in 2021. Tarik Cohen will be back and healthy, which means a dramatic dip in receiving production for Montgomery. Additionally, Damien Williams was added to this backfield to take the Cordarrelle Patterson role, which will take some carries away too. Montgomery is still going to provide fantasy managers with a very safe floor week after week, but we need to temper our expectations for the young RB heading into this season. Fantasy players that draft Montgomery thinking that they’re going to get 2020 production are most likely going to be disappointed. It’s safe to view Montgomery as a mid-range RB2. My Very Early Projection: 249-1058-8 rushing & 31-238-1 receiving. (FantasyPros.com)
ADP: 2.01 — 4.06
More: Highlights | Draft Scout | Contract | Profile | Stats | News | Depth Chart | Discussion | Shop
Born: June 7, 1997, Cincinnati, OH
Scotch reviews and recipes.
The best and most iconic sandwich recipes from all around the world.
We are less than two weeks away from when some NCAA schools will start to hold their pro days, giving NFL teams a first-hand look at the prospects who will be available during the 2021 NFL Draft.
The San Francisco 49ers hold the No. 12 pick and have several needs on their roster. The secondary will have to be addressed at some point, with nine players from the unit up for new contracts.
The Bachelorette 2020 was a season like no other. First, the season got postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Secondly, once the season began, filming was seriously altered to comply with safety guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. To top it all off, leading lady Clare Crawley fell in love with Dale Moss only weeks into the season, paving the way for a second lead: Tayshia Adams. It was a lot.
In the wake of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, John Oliver discusses the future of the Supreme Court, why the government doesn’t always represent the political leanings of the electorate, and how those issues will impact the next generation of Americans.
Couldn’t have had a better experience with KBA! Staff took extra precautions with COVID-19 safety measures. You can book, sign the waivers, and watch the orientation/safety video all online with no contact. The staff all wear masks and are extra friendly and helpful.
My son and I hit up Popoia and Moku Nui and back in just under 4 hours. Next time we will book the full day and take our time stopping for a picnic.
Around The Web
Sign Up & Save
ENTER TO WIN A FREE CALENDAR & get monthly e-mails with the best deals from us and our partners.